Saturday, April 10, 2010

So I Heard That



Nicki Fired her long time manager Debbie Atney, the one she talks about "being all mine" on her cd. Debbie also is the mother and manager of Wacka Flocka.

Deb told Hip Hop Weekly,

"I received a letter, which was (a) suspension. The next letter that came in was a cease and desist in doing all business with Nicki Minaj from Nicki's attorney."She adds, "I love Nicki. I wish her the most success. It's not about the music, she's like one of my children... I wish her no harm, only much success."

So this is shortly after they say Rhianna and Nicki got into an argument after Rhianna was trying to put limitations on Nicki's performance for the Last Girl On Earth tour (which Nicki has now backed out of) fearing that Nicki would upstage her.

No comments:

Post a Comment